Hey howdy hey + Welcome!
I’m a Yoga teacher + author + writer in Southern California.
Now that we got that out of the way … how can I help you!?
Curious about Yoga? Enjoy Yoga, but really busy + think you can’t find the time? I’m the Yoga teacher you’re looking for! Check out my current Yoga teaching schedule + upcoming workshops or set-up a private session for you (or a group of friends!). Not in SoCal? Don’t worry – that’s what Skype is for!
Run a health/welness-related biz, website, blog, or newsletter + need a writer, Yoga teacher, or BOTH? You just described my dream job! E-mail me ASAP!
FYI: you should join my newsletter so you don’t miss any of the fun!
[More About Victoria Klein - that's me!]
- Maiden name: Victoria Everman
- Practicing Yoga since 2000 + teaching since 2012
- Writing + blogging professionally since 2005
- Author of 2 books: 27 Things to Know About Yoga + 48 Things to Know About Sustainable Living
- Previous job titles: ice cream scooper, waitress, data entry specialist, office manager, seasonal retail calender sales, fashion model (10 years, print & runway), yoga studio front desk manager, magazine production assistant, sustainability consultant, virtual assistant
- Other interests: photography, reading, running, healthy living, living sustainable, living with less stuff, being a military wife (Marine Corps, Ooh-Rah!), Buddhism, bicycling, cooking, baking, tattoos, small businesses, knitting, sewing
- Myers-Briggs type: INFJ – The Protector
- Enneagram type: 3 – The Achiever
- Ayurvedic Dosha: Vata (more + more + more)
May everyone be happy,
May everyone be free from misery,
May no one ever be separated from their happiness,
May everyone have equanimity, free from hatred and attachment.
- Mention in Teachasana post
- Interviewed for BizeeBee blog
- Interviewed for YogaStart website
- Interviewed for The Writer Magazine’s Inspiration Zone blog
- Interviewed for Better Off Well blog
- Interviewed for the Mixed Plate blog
- Interviewed for CT Green Scene blog
- Interviewed for BuildingCTGreen’s Auggie V blog